Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sunday am roll call..........

rnch said:
VERBOTEN!!!

only Krispy Kreme is allowed in my house....... :p :chomp:

We don't have any KK's around here........only one we had closed down when they went bankrupt.....

Grumpy Old Man said:
I know, last night we were in a flea market that had a Hungarian, Polish butcher counter with all that home made sausage and bacon. I haven't had anything like that since I was in Krivoy Rog beginning of the year. Russian and Polish as well as Hungarian are languages that most humans CAN NOT begin to pronounce. I lived on a street for almost a year that I couldn't begin to say.

FOOD tonight!
:santa:

Ya tvoy eb mat.

Spelling is wrong it has been a long time.

Grumpy Old Man said:
I know, last night we were in a flea market that had a Hungarian, Polish butcher counter with all that home made sausage and bacon. I haven't had anything like that since I was in Krivoy Rog beginning of the year. Russian and Polish as well as Hungarian are languages that most humans CAN NOT begin to pronounce. I lived on a street for almost a year that I couldn't begin to say.

FOOD tonight!
:santa:
my grandma made something she called (in english) cottage cheese pockets....dry curd cottage cheese in a baked pie with a molases derived sauce...yummmmmm...

and some kind of flaky pastry dessert called "ta-vaaa-bock" (or something like that).. :p :p

jenscats5 said:
We don't have any KK's around here........only one we had closed down when they went bankrupt.....
the KK here has police directing the traffic flow in and out of the place they are so busy.

PICK3 said:
or some sausage

btw, The Saints are gonna lose ... nothing to play for.
who cares....i'm there for the people and the food....you know where it is! i'll be there around half time.

Top Bottom