Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sunday am roll call..........

Waiting for breakfast to digest, then hit the gym before it closes. Might hit the mall since my nephew turns 3 in a week and I need to get something in the mail on Tues.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm food! I might heat up the leftover BBQ chicken pizza....haven't eaten today yet......

polish/german/russian derivation here....my grandma made food that only she could pronounce...but DAYUM it was good!

pity all her recipies went to heaven with her.....

I am doing some research and reading some work related things. Yeah, my life is fricking crazy interesting.
I think I may have to make a trip to the rig today in a few hours.

rnch said:
polish/german/russian derivation here....my grandma made food that only she could pronounce...but DAYUM it was good!

pity all her recipies went to heaven with her.....

I know, last night we were in a flea market that had a Hungarian, Polish butcher counter with all that home made sausage and bacon. I haven't had anything like that since I was in Krivoy Rog beginning of the year. Russian and Polish as well as Hungarian are languages that most humans CAN NOT begin to pronounce. I lived on a street for almost a year that I couldn't begin to say.

FOOD tonight!
:santa:

Top Bottom