Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sunday am roll call

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
who's here so early on the sabbbath?

it's a cold (for here), breeezy morning in what's left of new orleans....the north wind, heralding the approach of another cold front, is kicking up white caps on the mississippi river....the saints are gonna play (and kick ass!) today....

wassup with YOU?

here..going back to bed....then to the gym only to work a few hours....trying to take iseasy until I feel better which is very hard....

hanging with G-baby (my son) although he's not really a baby any more. He is now G-Unit. Watching kids shows with him while he tries to stick his stinky feet on my face. He thinks its funny to put his toes on my cheek

Turd Ferguson said:
hanging with G-baby (my son) although he's not really a baby any more. He is now G-Unit. Watching kids shows with him while he tries to stick his stinky feet on my face. He thinks its funny to put his toes on my cheek
lol that's cute. wait till he gets older, my son was sitting on my lap this morning and farted on my leg. he gets a kick out of himself.

10:30 and already applied 2nd coat of polish to my truck (Klasse All-In-One) after machine polishing with Menzerna Final Polish II yesterday and went for a jog.

Top Bottom