Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sunburn!!!

Bulldog_10

Anyone have any tips for taking care of a sunburn? I hit the beach yesterday for like 3 or 4 hours with no sunblock...stupid i know. I got a nasty sunburn, and then I went back today with some sunblock, but it didn't help much...so now it's worse.

Right now I'm putting some lotion on it with aloe. Anyone have any secret recipes for sunburns? Hopefully someone knows something that stops it from peeling...I don't mind the pain from the burn so much...but I don't want to peel.

Somebody help me!:mad: (that's a sunburnt face, not a mad face):kitty:

Nutrogena After Sun Treatment available at Target. I found it with the sunscreen etc. You will most likely peel some but it is really good stuff and will help.

Temple said:
Nutrogena After Sun Treatment available at Target. I found it with the sunscreen etc. You will most likely peel some but it is really good stuff and will help.

Thanks! I'm heading to the mall in a little while, I'll pick some up.

Anyone else?

Sunscreen before you hit the beach helps! :)

Aloe is the best IMO!

Anyone love peeling skin from a person who had a sunburn? I have this addiction..I love the sound of ripping skin from a ripe burn after a few days. Ziiiiiipppppp.

vixenbabe said:
Sunscreen before you hit the beach helps! :)

Aloe is the best IMO!

Anyone love peeling skin from a person who had a sunburn? I have this addiction..I love the sound of ripping skin from a ripe burn after a few days. Ziiiiiipppppp.

If I start peeling I'll give ya a call;)

I'm so excited I can hardly wait...;-)

Be sure NOT to use any lotion from now til then..I love to rip the skin off in 2 inch sheets! Ziiiip.

vixenbabe said:
I'm so excited I can hardly wait...;-)

Be sure NOT to use any lotion from now til then..I love to rip the skin off in 2 inch sheets! Ziiiip.

LOL! I gotta agree, if I have to peel, I like it to come off in big chunks. Maybe I'll lay off the lotion and try to get it to come off in one big piece...like a snake.:)

Top Bottom