Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Sun Is Out, I Repeat! The Sun Is Out!!!

It was 97 here yesterday...

YES, yes, geeez you mortals are so slow, I saved the world as you know it, I did, I did, lucky as a leprechaun as leprechauns did, dont you wonder, dont you question why, Jesus returned to the big screen, dead among the living, holy man killed in israel, gideon's horn was a blowin didnt ya hear, I was a blowin....not too loud boys...but I was, hey I had beer in the car... and I hate having to explain my story, afterall, theys just doin theyre job... nothing to see heer boyz...... movealong...furking lil turds...hahahaha I was once like them, and them and them, but now Im a GOD and YOU FUCKING BETTER BELIEVE ME NOW!

BrothaBill said:
YES, yes, geeez you mortals are so slow, I saved the world as you know it, I did, I did, lucky as a leprechaun as leprechauns did, dont you wonder, dont you question why, Jesus returned to the big screen, dead among the living, holy man killed in israel, gideon's horn was a blowin didnt ya hear, I was a blowin....not too loud boys...but I was, hey I had beer in the car... and I hate having to explain my story, afterall, theys just doin theyre job... nothing to see heer boyz...... movealong...furking lil turds...hahahaha I was once like them, and them and them, but now Im a GOD and YOU FUCKING BETTER BELIEVE ME NOW!

Seems every fucking chat board has someone who talks to themselves.

Gymgurl said:
Hey big bad where are you at in WA? I have a single sister that lives there

HAHAHHAAA!!, Well I already found me soulmate, thats what gots me a gods title...true love is forever and a day, my friend, not to gloat, but I had to stop the sun from exploding and saved all you bums, thats what happens when you figure out the secret to the universe...you have to take the heat, or get ass out of the kitchen!! IM on a mission... of peace and love sista gymgurl :rainbow: :rainbow:

Top Bottom