Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It is summer and you bro's probely have hated shaveing all summer

H

HighIntensity

well ask any people on this board, HI has his tricks of the trade.

certain stuff that will regrow hair, trust me it works. (folligen.com)

the best fake tans for club nights or dates when you want to look like you came from hawwii and not be orange.

But this thread it about that nasty body hair we all loath. Now I can do nothing for you this summer but if you follow this plan next summer will be a hairless breeze.

Heres what you do, go this this web site www.lexskin.com and buy a couple bottle of their Hair Inhibitor Serum only. The rest is bunk bullshit that is the same as nair. I discovered these products in an artical in a muscle mag mag about products pros use to stay hairless.

Now use this stuff after you wax or shave (do it at night). After 4 months you will notice a large thinning in your body hair. By next summer you will have little body hair if none. Small tip you can mix the serume with say lotion and use it that was if you don't like spraying serum all over you.

good luck and start tday to look better tomm.

Have you tried this stuff.....I shave year around and DAMN i get tired off it...But I hate body hair

Hey thanks for the info HI. I use a similar product. It's available at my supermarket and its called Jergens shave reducing cream. It's just regular lotion that also has a hair thinning effect. It's cool because I have dry skin.

Anyways I was also curious about that stuff I have seen advertised that is like a pump spray, you just spray it on and wipe it off with a towel like 3 minutes later and the hair somes with it. That would be ideal as far as removing the hair in the first place. Has anyone used it before and are there different brands or whatever? I am looking for the most cost effective solution.

BTW the active ingredient in the lotion is just sodium hydroxide, same as in shaving powders. HI, what is the active ingredient in the serum?

ask cornholio this stuff works, you just need to use it for like six months, but next summer it will be all worth it.

and like I said don't buy the wipe on wipe off hair removal, come on people read what I write, just the spray that will slow and kill growth overtime.

As for folligen it works with rogain, personally I use rogain when on aas and it seems to dry my scalp out very poorly, a little folligen will do wonders for the health of your scalp and help grow hair.

Ok cool, I will definitely use it once I get rid of the hair I have now.

What is the best way to get rid of the hair I have now????

JC

I have two methods....

when I use to go to the beach a ton and had my girlfriend I would use this gold plated device that would rip the hairs away like a millions tweezers. yea pain, but it would be nice and smooth for a month.

Now I just use the mach three turbo every 3 days with some aloe vera gel, soap and ladies shaveing foam. does the trick,

Top Bottom