Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stupid stupid stupid....

unique

Of course when I started training a couple years ago I didn't know how serious I was going to get into the weights so I thought well buddy wants to just stay in shape so I got into this deal with a friend locked into a 3 year deal for 20 bucks a month.... I go to the gym 3-4 times a week my buddy once in a blue moon. Fuck my gains are incredible but I want to get out of this fucken gym, too many Idiots. not all but man I wish people would teach people not to use those hand dryers to dry their whole bodies, whats worse is last week I saw 4 people all friends line up to do that..... God damn Nammers, I think this is my last year Thank God, whats worse is every month they do a promo for 24 bucks a month and it brings in a lot of people to the gym but you can't do fuck all for a workout until mid month when these idiots stop comming, and they never come back. I gotta find out what Golds is charging here in Canada or least go to the university or college and work-out with some fine women

Stop yer bitchin... bring a towel and worry about yourself at the gym! :)

Idiots can make for an unpleasent experience at the gym... but the only reason I go there is to workout, I go at nights on purpose because there are fewer people there and i can get a great workout in... early mornings is good too, but who wants to get up THAT early?

If you see someone doing something wrong, just thank the stars that you know, or someone showed you how to do it right. Go on about your business. As for the sweat,I bring a towel and just throw it on the bench... hell, I sweat too. :)

C "A to the mutha fuckin' K"

Top Bottom