Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stupid assholes at gas stations that spill gas everywhere! +Other gas station dangers

You know--when that little handle prop thing don't disengage properly--you loose umpteen gallons and they still expect you to pay for it? Personally--they seriously should come up with a better invention cause as far as im concerned it's a defect and you shouldn't be held responsible. If theyt can't fix them, get rid of them.

Anyhow--in New Mexico I just pull uip to a pump. Theres someome else beside me. I was still taking my gas cap off while sopmeone was honking uncontrollably and I was like god shut up already!! I finally look up and see this huge amount of gas spraying profusely into the air all over the guys car next to me, and his entire side of the fill up area was soaked. The guy runs over, gets covered in it cause the wind was blowing about 30mph and the gas puddle was inching ever so close to my car and I get in and drove completey to the other side of the area-well, well away waiting for someone inside. The best part is that this guy gets in his gas soaked car, pulls forward to a parking spot, and the dumbass behind him that was blowing his horn pulls forward into an area COMPLETELY GAS DRENCHED to pump gas!!! Good lord u are fuking dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also--were u aware that there are many gas station explosions caused just from your own bodies static??? Technically you are supposed to get out of your car and touch the outer part of the pump to somehow ground yourself to it before pumping.

it would have served him right for being a dumb ass. that is why they say don't leave the pump while pumping

Whiskey

Top Bottom