Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stuck bitches are cool BUT stuck ugly bitches suck

tiger88

the hotter they are the more they are allocated bitch points and its cool if she is really hot and really stuck up

i hate the ones who are stuck up bitches and arent hot

fucking worthless

here is a joke

what did the first tampoon say to second tampon?>

nothing they are both stuck up bitches

LOL :)

tiger88 said:
here is a joke
What did the first tampoon say to second tampon?>
nothing they are both stuck up bitches

LOL :)

Nice! I don't care for any stuck up bitches really. Even if they are hot, the hotness will get old fast if they are complete yatches.

Hot flirty chicks are where it's at. Hot stuck up ones just make ya wanna hate fuck them. That would be cool too.

hardrock said:
Hot flirty chicks are where it's at. Hot stuck up ones just make ya wanna hate fuck them. That would be cool too.

ya like totally

hate fuck them

id like to fuck a chic in the asshole and at the same time give here a swirlie in the toliet and smur her perfect make up

tiger88 said:
ya like totally

hate fuck them

id like to fuck a chic in the asshole and at the same time give here a swirlie in the toliet and smur her perfect make up

I think I saw rocco do that once

I can't stand stuck up women who think their shit doesn't stink-period.If they're hot looking,that holier than thou attitude just make me see the asshole hiding inside,and their physical beauty is nullified to me.I think,"I hope you come back reincarnated as an ugly,hunchbacked little man with a nose the size of Ron Jeremy's penis,and I hope every chick in the world disses the shit out of you." LOL

Top Bottom