Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strong as an ox...

strongsmartsexy

Have you ever known someone who was just brute strength strong? When I was attending college in Phoenix in 1980, there was this guy named Cisco, had a neck thick as a bulls and was HUGE. He had this lowrider with about 10 batteries in the trunk. One day when I was out cruising around with him, he ended up having a flat. I offered to jack up the car, and he just laughed at me and said he didn't have a jack.

He popped out a lug wrench and the spare. Popped off the lug nutz and then told me to replace the tire. Then he lifted up the ass end enough for me. to replace the tire. The guy had never been in a gym working out from what he'd said.

i knew a kid like that. he was this overweight 250 pound kid, and semi-retarded... never touched a weight in his life, so i asked him to do some curls to see how strong he was. he grabbed the 80's and started to curl them without flinching... i was like "WTF?!"

my dad is 6'4" 250lbs pretty lean for 51yrs old. played pro rugby when he was younger. 20" calves and arms. he said he never lifted weights in his life (i believe him).

why in the hell did i have to get my mom's genetics :( *runs away and cries*

one spring i had my roof re-shingled ,this skinny guy about 130lbs loaded up 4 squares of shingles on his should went up the ladder like it was nothing,after everyone went home for the day i tried it wobbling all over the place i managed to take only 2 steps up the ladder before i knew i wouldn't make it!

RADAR

We had a bouncer at work, 23 year old kid, 6'3", over 300 lb. endo-meso of Danish ancestry, looked like Baby Huey. He played some high school football, but I don't think he had any serious lifting history. When we had to move the pool tables, he'd be on one side, and three normal guys would be on the other. He carried full beer kegs over his shoulder like they were nothing, and also carried out 50 gallon trash cans full of empty beer bottles over his shoulder, and made it look easy.

I tried to get him to take up weight training, but he seemed to think that he was already strong enough.

70 year old Custodial Engineer in foundry my dad converted part of into his office when I was a kid. Not huge, not tall, thick like a fireplug, and harder than pig iron, glasses thicker than Boston aquarium glass.

The counter weights on the back of old forklifts were just concrete plugs with handles on them made of rebar that were set into them as the concrete cured. About 350lbs each. I once saw him take two of them off them off the back end of a lift and then farmer walk the fuckers to the side of the loading dock. Freak? Why yes, totally.

ChefWide said:
70 year old Custodial Engineer in foundry my dad converted part of into his office when I was a kid. Not huge, not tall, thick like a fireplug, and harder than pig iron, glasses thicker than Boston aquarium glass.

The counter weights on the back of old forklifts were just concrete plugs with handles on them made of rebar that were set into them as the concrete cured. About 350lbs each. I once saw him take two of them off them off the back end of a lift and then farmer walk the fuckers to the side of the loading dock. Freak? Why yes, totally.

Chefwide did i read right? he was 70 doing this?

RADAR

RADAR said:
Chefwide did i read right? he was 70 doing this?

RADAR
Ok, maybe he was 60, I was in my mid teens and anyone with full on grey hair looked at least OLD to me then.

He was strong beyond belief... smelling that is... he always wore these green blue work clothes: pants pulled up way the hell higher than his navel and sleaves perfectly rolled up to above his forearm. Deodorant? No. never.

I was learning welding and fucking around with high pressure oxy-acet for making glass sculptures and whenever the gas would run low on the cart he would replace the tank (taller than I was) BY HAND. Unreal.

Top Bottom