Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stroke

fucked lipids, htn, androgen induced hypercoagulable state....

:worried:

Is there a genetic predisposition component?

Does lipid profile directly influence your vulnerability to hypercoagulation? Or is hematocrit more important for determining that?

Could an over-zealous HRT doctor cause that stroke with a 400 mg/week dose, or do you think the other factors were the driving issue and maybe the juice pushed him over the brink?

Could of been caused by any preexisting condition. But that's a good question, how many vhigher dozed HRT patients are there that have ended up with a stroke???

Is there a genetic predisposition component?

Does lipid profile directly influence your vulnerability to hypercoagulation? Or is hematocrit more important for determining that?

Could an over-zealous HRT doctor cause that stroke with a 400 mg/week dose, or do you think the other factors were the driving issue and maybe the juice pushed him over the brink?

1. Yes
2. Indirectly
3. Another risk factor
4. Multifactorial etiology and we'll never really know

My doc lets me go as high as 100-125 mg of test every three/four days. It works out to around 200-225 mg/week.

So far, my test looks like it's right at top of range (1,200). My hematocrit looks in-line and my lipids look normal.

Is there any association with upper normal test levels and increased risk of heart attack or stroke?

Top Bottom