Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stroke

400mg/week isn't too odd for her dr. They either start high or low until they find a happy medium.
Sorry to hear about your stroke. I hope you recover quick.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

REPOST

I was clinically dead on the 13th after choking on my lunch and going into cardiac arrest. Two words for you:

hyperbaric chamber...

I walked out of the hospital 7 days later after going without oxygen and a heart beat for 20 minutes...and another 3.5 hours of going in and out of cardiac arrest in the emergency room.

No pick nothing from the other side but I did imagine myself dying choking to death right there on the floor.
what a helpless fucked feeling, never want that feeling again! The docs told me it was a blood clot at the base if my brain stem, MRI showed a couple distorted arteries they said where distorted from an apparent clot.hyperbariatuc chamber what would that do for me? Hyperlipemia what the fuck is that please explain? D.O ngr what the hell is that I'm just a Plain ole Michigan redneck, who likes to workout hunt an fish . Lol

Top Bottom