Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stroke

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! Hey ouch any recommendations for strengthening the throat muscles to improve swallowing? Anything woul be a big ++

Hope you get better bro..sorry to hear

Glad to hear you are improving.

I'm still stunned at the idea of giving someone with high BP (albeit controlled) that must test per week. I could see 125... maybe even 250/week. But darn, 400 sounds like a cycle to me.

Again, good to hear things are improving. Good luck!

well in his opinion it was "pretty well controlled'. No way 400 was good idea...

No signs or symptoms that I was aware of , shit Christmas day I was playing dancing games on the wii, an having nerf gun wars with the kids all day.
About 2 am I woke with cold chills, felt the bedding an I must have sweated about 5 gallons, so I woke up grab a blanker laid in couch tosses an turned slight headache , sweating my ass if but didn't think nothing if it. Woke up figured ill grab a glass of juice an piece if cheesecake , stood up fell down , really weird disoreintented feeling, made it the kitchen grabbed a bite of cheesecake an couldn't swallow it so grabbed glasse of water Treid washing it down didn't work so I starting choking an turning blue , my 19 year old daughter heard the commotion an I yelled at her to call me an ambulance an when I did I dislodged the cheesecake an was able to breathe easier. From time I woke to hospital was approx 1 - 1 1/2 hours .Yes doc had me on trt at 400 mgs weekly.

Can I TPA?

Yes 400 mg's a week = 2 cc test depot weekly. Yes I've had high Bp but that was way under control , before he started me on trt back in aug 15 , 2012. Just Wednesday before Christmas I hd an appointment to go over bloods, total test was 1500 so he dropped dosage down tto 1cc= 200 mg's weekly. My bad cholesterol was at 196 an my good only at 26, thats even with severe diet changes an adding omega threes an fish oils.
Just thank god caught stroke in the first hour or two or it possibly could have been worse , in using a cane to get around now , left side still a little weak, an cant swallow getting fed thru a feeding tube inserted in my stomach right now.the bright side is I get to leave hospital today in about 4 Hours to go home an finish everything with home health care.

Been taking any decongestants recently? Taking anything for BP?

Top Bottom