Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stripper at my birthday party 2 weeks ago just called me and asked me out...

:lmao:

enjoy it while it lasts :) but wrap it!!!

Go for it but like others said, if you're going to sleep with her be safe. Being a stripper doesn't = being a whore. Almost all of the girls that I know who dance do so to pay for school. I was interviewing at different clubs myself prior to meeting my bf. That doesn't make me a slut. It was an opportunity to do work only a few nights a week and make a whole hell of a lot more money than I'm making right now with my 40+ hour a week job. Oh well- I figured dancing for guys who didn't have a shot in hell with me while I teased and took their $$ sounded like a great deal. Anyhow, my man said that it was my choice but that he wasn't comfy with it-- it was my choice and I chose my relationship (even though I'd only been dating him for a couple of weeks...but that was years ago).

Yeah some strippers are slutty skanks...but so are some accountants, nurses, cashiers, etc. Regardless of any of that though, be safe if you're planning on getting some.

Kate

Thanks Raina (Kate).... hey I'm in MN too. I don't suppose you'd tell me which club you work in (just curious, I'm not gonna ask who you are because I know you all think we guys are psycho, hehe)? This one's from the Vu...

happened to me once....double dated and had some drinks thats it...personally I thought he was a bad stripper, but he was nice, just went out for kicks!

have fun, and if it gets that far, just make sure you triple-rubber!!!

Top Bottom