Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strip club and GF

Benzi

I brought my ex-girlfriend to a strip club with me and a couple of my guy friends this past weekend (she was the designated driver) and she got more attention from the strippers than any of my guy friends did. Actually, they wanted to give her lap dances and shit for free. Mind you, my firnds and i are not bad lookng guys and never have a problem getting cute girls so you see why it surprised me that the strippers paid our girl all the attention.
Why do you think they did this?

Thats pretty normal. First, strippers tend to end up hating men. The associate all men with the nasty ass broke down fuckers that go in there and spend all there money while the kids sit at home. Also, for this reason there are a disproportionatly high amount of lesbian strippers. They are also used to seeing hundreds of men a night and not too many women. Dont feel bad, its not just you.
Or maybe its cause you got a little weiner.

Benzi said:
I brought my ex-girlfriend to a strip club with me and a couple of my guy friends this past weekend (she was the designated driver) and she got more attention from the strippers than any of my guy friends did. Actually, they wanted to give her lap dances and shit for free. Mind you, my firnds and i are not bad lookng guys and never have a problem getting cute girls so you see why it surprised me that the strippers paid our girl all the attention.
Why do you think they did this?

Bro - fact of life #6,873,109 - 95% od strippers are at least BI.

Plus, look at the business aspect of it. Guys think it's hot to see 2 girls together. By a stripper giving a freebee to a chick, she draws a lot of attention to herself, thus creating a lot of lap dance business for herself.

We're so predictable.

Oh, and by the way, that's why I ALWAYS try to take chicks with me when I go to strip clubs. Guys with cool chicks are somewhat elevated above the general riff raff in a stripper's eyes. Especially when your chick friends are bi.

wrong, wrong wrong. Straight from a former dancer........The reason that we pay attention to the female because 1. she gets final say so on who dances and 2. If the dancer pays attention to the male then the girlfriend will get pissed and we don't make money. In order to get the money then you have to kiss up to the person who controls the purse strings and makes the decisions. THE WOMAN.

Star

I don't agree with a number of people above, even Star to a point. I think it depends on the club and the individual dancers.

My g/f enjoys the clubs as much as I do, so we're usually together when we go, sometimes a few of my buddies are with us, other times some of her friends have been with us. At least 75% of the time no dancer will stop by our table unless my g/f is gone to the bathroom. EVERY time she's gotten up to head to the bathroom, then a girl will come ask if I want a dance.

9 out of 10 times my girl has to either stop a dancer walking by, or go up to one of the stages with some singles. Personally, I think dancers are LESS likely to approach if you have a girl with you unless you and/or her are well known in the club. They're intimidated or something if you have a girl with you, I suppose because they assume you forced her to come with you or some shit.

And mind you, neither my g/f or I are bad looking people. 8 out of 10 times my g/f gets asked by the dancers if she is (or would like to be) a dancer...that's after she's approached them.

Just my .02 from personal observation/experience.

Oh yeah, and one correct statement above: the majority of dancers are bi, not lesbian. How could they be around hot naked chicks all day and NOT be bi?! :D

dsnuts said:
Thats pretty normal. First, strippers tend to end up hating men. The associate all men with the nasty ass broke down fuckers that go in there and spend all there money while the kids sit at home. Also, for this reason there are a disproportionatly high amount of lesbian strippers. They are also used to seeing hundreds of men a night and not too many women. Dont feel bad, its not just you.
Or maybe its cause you got a little weiner.

Dsnuts. That is 100% on the money man. Take it from a guy who married one.

Like the men say: Strippers tend to be bi or lez. They think men are assholes. Huh...I keep thinking that most women are bitches...maybe I should be a stripper???

Top Bottom