Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop Sweating How You Can Stop Hyperhidrosis

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
A new story entry has been added:

Stop Sweating How You Can Stop Hyperhidrosis

.testi2 {font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: bold; font-family: Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; } .newh5 {font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; color: #000080; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 0.04em; line-height:normal; } .newh1 {font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; color: #000080 }
<strong>Excessive sweating can make you really self-conscious, hurt your social life, and – worst of all – ruin your chances with hot women. If you suffer from a perspiration problem, you should definitely find out the causes and learn how you can stop sweating and stop hyperhidrosis.

Really interesting read, thanks! I have it and had titanium inserts surgically implanted 8 years ago and it totally fixed it! Changed my life.

I found that a really interesting read! I've been suffering from hyperhidrosis for a few years now, and any advice is useful at this stage! I had never considered using my antiperspirant before I go to bed, so I'll definitely be giving that a try!

I went through a whole load of different products and 'home remedies' and in the end, someone recommended a special antiperspirant to me, which has really done the trick and massively reduced my excess sweat (and not given me a lovely rash in the process like some other 'big brand' high strength antiperspirants have!)... If anyone's interested, it's called AHC, a quick google should give you a bit more information!

Don't worry about excessive sweating. That's just natural for some people.

As long as you don't have excessive body-odor, don't fight it when you're in the gym.

However, in the office, that's another matter. Use anti-perspirant.

Top Bottom