x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

stop hair loss/ grow new hair

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about stop hair loss/ grow new hair within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: i swear it works for me. i take one propecia a day and use nizoral 3 to 4 times a week and i can see new hair sprouting out at the hairline....i'm sure the gh i'm taking may be helping also but for you guys worried about losing your hair i suggest you get some propecia and niz..BUT once you start the propecia its best you stay on it . i started taking it a few years ago and this is no a life long drug for me. i do believe if you take it and then stop you will start losing your hair again so its

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

stop hair loss/ grow new hair

i swear it works for me. i take one propecia a day and use nizoral 3 to 4 times a week and i can see new hair sprouting out at the hairline....i'm sure the gh i'm taking may be helping also but for you guys worried about losing your hair i suggest you get some propecia and niz..BUT once you start the propecia its best you stay on it . i started taking it a few years ago and this is no a life long drug for me. i do believe if you take it and then stop you will start losing your hair again so its best just stay on it..

my 2 cents

Pro Bodybuilder
    I am on 2.5 mg finasteride, niz, and rogaine. My hair is not coming back I think its the HGH bro.