Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stolen Gear

BIGRICH

One of the manager’s at the gym I go to, sell gear. One of the trainers stole $5,000 worth of gear from him. The manager is 5’10” 285lb about 8%bf. He is getting ready for nationals. The guy that stole the gear weighs about 180lb. The manager just found out this guy did it. He just about killed him right in front of 500 people. He threw chairs plants books and other small things.
The manager threaten to kill him if he did not return the gear or the money. Pretty messed up. I think he should beat his ass.
:mad:

BIGRICH said:
this is happening as we speak. 6:30 eastern

Thanks for the update. Pretty intense shit... :rolleyes: Keep us informed. For some real fucked up reason, it ain't on CNN or the News.
--

i just Left some of the other guys from the gym where holding the manager down, while the other guy wanted to leave but other guys won't let him leave. i don't anymore until tomorrow.
they never broke out into a fight because the guy that stole his stuff is scared and kept tring to talk him out of it like a little pussy. the last thing i heard the manager say was that "he is going to kill you" so i'm assuming that someone else is invloved.

Last edited:
BIGRICH said:
i just Left some of the other guys from the gym where holding the manager down, while the other guy wanted to leave but other guys won't let him leave. i don't anymore until tomorrow.

Well, I for one, doubt I'll be able to sleep much tonight. ;)
--

Top Bottom