Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Still getting stronger at 40. It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I'm making some of my best lifts after 25 years of lifting. My leg press is at an all time high. Low pulley row at an all time high. I had a terrible injury last December, ripped my pec, it will never be the same. Though there is an indention where it tore, I'm still able to gain size in the chest lifting lighter weights, which is a mystery to me. Thought I never even rep 225 again. My best was 30 to 33 reps on the decline. Tonight I did 16 and could have done 20 but didn't want to push it. Didn't hurt, just have to keep my hands in closer. So I'm pretty happy about tonight, except that I'm sitting home all alone and I have to work for about 15 days straight.

I'm 48 and still gaining, although I didn't even start lifting 'til I was 40.

PERFECTWORLD said:
nice....Encouraging words!!!!

Just take care of your body, don't overwork or get overstressed too often and chances are, your body will take care of you for a lot longer time than most people think.

Mr. dB said:
I'm 48 and still gaining, although I didn't even start lifting 'til I was 40.
wow this is awsome ...im almost 30 ...almost.... and i was scared i would get old in 5 years..... you doods rock :garza:

bran987 said:
it's the pizza!

and the beer.. Guiness of course. They say it will help my squat.. or was it it won't help squat.. damn. I can't remember.

Top Bottom