Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steve Austin is out!

TheProject

From wwe.com...wow.

On March 18, 2002, the day after WrestleMania, without company approval and without notice, Stone Cold Steve Austin walked off the job and failed to appear at WWE’s Raw show in Montreal. Stone Cold Steve Austin was advised by WWE management that this was unprofessional and unacceptable. After a two week hiatus, Austin returned to work.

On Monday, June 10, 2002, Stone Cold Steve Austin again failed to appear for the scheduled Raw event in Atlanta, instead choosing to return home to San Antonio without notice and without company approval.

Although Steve was unhappy with his character’s creative direction, Steve made the personal and unprofessional decision not to report to work to address his concerns.

Therefore, Stone Cold Steve Austin is no longer an active member of WWE’s talent roster.

nah he's not officially out this is even said to be a work, he was asked to job to Lesner and he refused, he's sick of how they are wasting his character and so am I so I relate, I think he'll be back whe they straighten shit out because they need him, at least get him off Raw if they are keeping the brand extension

I don't know if this is a work or not. Just read a piece on pwtorch.com, and they seem to think it could be a work, however, they don't usually post stuff like this on the official website.

Last I read, the brand extension is going to continue, and the Flair/McMahon match was done to elevate Flair to top babyface since Austin was out and to potentially setup the arrival of a new "owner", Eric Bischoff.

He's been sick of the direction they've taken him for a while.

could be that this is a way of putting him on vacation. He hasn't had a break in a while.

Either way it's hopefully Booker T time.

could be a job but Steve is also a family man with back troubles and amybe its his way of going away for a bit to be with his kids during summer. everyone comes back to the wwf its all about the $$$$$ for Vince.

Stone Cold is the WWE. I like Booker T's character development that is going on... and would like to see more of Brock Lesner, and not just Brock simply running over people, but maybe a match against someone that could run with him, like Kane.

Ric Flair as the top face? Oh man, I sure hope not. I mean, he's ok, but I've never been one to be a fan of "Flair Country"

C

Top Bottom