Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which steroid hormone could make body and facial hair grow more??

hamada

I am interesting in the field of steroid I am going to my second cycle but I am wondering if about which steroid hormone is most effective and have more power for generating and the growth of body and facial hair :angel:

Let me get this straight, you want to grow more body and facial hair?

Well, if that is the case then you are going to want to use a highly androgenic steriod (anadrol....etc...)

One of the problems with high androgen steriods is that they also cause a 'loss' of scalp hair (male pattern baldness)

I am sure there was a post similar to this a long time ago and the dude got shot down in a blaze of glory.

Why would you want heavy body hair?:confused:

TEST MAKES ME HAVE TO SHAVE TWICE A DAY IF I WANT TO KEEP THE SCRUFFY LOOK AWAY :)

SERIOUSLY, THOUGH. HOW OLD ARE YOU BRO?

Winstrol is made to improve the hair(coat) of a dog after they have been sick or if the vet is trying to keep the dog alive-- I had 2 bottles(upjohn) straight from the vet clinic a town over and the shit made alot of hair grow on my legs and arms.

look kid, you really don't want facial or body hair, the only thing you will get is a smaller wallet because you have to shave it off all time. If you don't girls laugh at you and call you "shaggy" or "the fuzz"

Top Bottom