Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steak @ Ruth's Chris Steakhouse twice in one day = Best day of my life

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
Even better than my wedding day, and Im sure the birth of my first child will pale in comparison.

Nothing beats two filets with a glass of Italian wine twice in one day, in two different sides of the country.

This alone should make me a candidate for administrator of everything...and not just message boards.

75th said:
Even better than my wedding day, and Im sure the birth of my first child will pale in comparison.

Nothing beats two filets with a glass of Italian wine twice in one day, in two different sides of the country.

This alone should make me a candidate for administrator of everything...and not just message boards.

Dude, we got one of those here in Troy MI....there are no words.

75th said:

I am very hungry right now and you just made it worse. I hope you are happy.

biteme said:

Did you not read the title? Of course Im happy.

WolfPack Charlie said:
My wife and I went there before the Ron White show, we weren't impressed, only amazed at the price. Honestly I got a better steak at Hoolihan's for a fraction of the price.

Bite your tongue!

biteme said:

My only consolation is that he ordered filets. A proper steak is 12oz at the very minimum.

Mr. dB said:
My only consolation is that he ordered filets. A proper steak is 12oz at the very minimum.
You dont know what youre missing.

mmmm. steak is good...we have a place up here that i went to with my dad all the time when i was younger.....hilltop steak house....the wait for a table was always so long but the meal was worth it

Top Bottom