Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stats show violent gun crime is up in london...and not just in organised crime!

danielson

Elite Mentor
Platinum
its gone up in petty crime too...before the dudes just had a knife or a pipe or something, all are equally as deadly but all the kerfuffel th snowdrop foundation made after dunblane was useless in reducing gun no's on the street, and just made it very hard for people like me to shoot, now i dont anymore as the only range i can go to is too far :bawling:

guns are now being used in street crime, which never used to be. but oin the plus side these are all in the urban ghettos of the city, i dont live in one yet, but

a) my uni's in the biggest ghetto in london probably
b) i might live ther later
c) a short tube ride and these fucks can mug better off people

sooo......considering that most over here were never armed in the first place, but lots of u guys are, in the light of this should u give up ur guns

i say NO!

average person in london would pull the trigger, and wonder why no fire is coming out the other end, then start looking down the barrel. assuming they dont blow thier heads of, theyd probably throw the loaded gun at the robber who ould pick it up and shoot em

also a farmer here shot a dude robbing his house in the back with his shotgun. he got life :rolleyes:

in that situation (he lived in the country so less mafia types) i would have told em to freeze i tink, but if he was nervous, well anyting could and did happen

In this country you used to get a hero's welcome for shooting a criminal trying to break into your home, now all you get is shit for brain lawyers trying to sue you for it

Top Bottom