Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

State your current location (country, state) and if you had to live 3 months in the summer...

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
somewhere else, where would it be?

And why would you do it?

Cumberland Foreside....and Summer's here are amazing.

showphoto.php

Toledo Ohio, I wouldn't mind living in Myrtle Beach over the summer months for the golf and hotties on the beach.

I have friends that reside there as well.

Western canada right now ..... I'm thinking new zealand might be far enough away to escape the fallout from the first dirty bomb exploded on american soil , it's not a matter of if ... it's more like when and where .

Personally if I chose a summer location it has to have a cool climate.

I'm in L.A. and I think south cali has the best summer weather in the country. Doesn't get t oo hot like in Az or as humid as the South East. North West and North East just don't seem like appealing summer places.

Az has some awesome winter weather, basically L.A's summer weather.

AAP said:
What's the gay life there like?

Personally, I have no idea. Dumbass.

Ogunquit is a major gay resort area during the Summer. Amazing beaches, amazing ocean views. Anything between downtown Portland and south towards Kennebunport is incredible during the Summer.

I'm actually surprised you do not know about Oqunquit.....pretty popular destination. Just about every bar and hotel have rainbow flags outside. Locals are pretty mellow about the whole scene too.

Hang on, let me google "Ogunquit"

cause I ain't gay you know. I don't know all this shit.

Top Bottom