Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start my new job today

theoak01

new doorman gig,working days until the club gets privatized(to get around the smoking ban) going to be shit work with all the paper work and such,but it feel so good to be working and not sitting on EF all day like a slug

also good to be back into this game ,I really enjoyed working door before

and there insurance is not set up to cover forceful ejection so I wont have to worry about any other hot head bouncers who like to fight

happier then a pig in shit

hows everyone else today?

We lost our roller hockey last night [my second on the squad]. No penalties were called for the multiple trips they made on me. On the plus side I scored a goal, have an avg of 2.5 pts per game [was at 4 though], laid someone the fuck out [even though it's no checking]. Playoffs start Wed night.

My day just took a shitty turn. I ordered 80 bucks of hockey gear to be sent to my PO Box in Cherry Pt. The fuckers at UPS accepted the order from the company without so much as telling me that it will be mailed to my home of record. Now I have to wait for it to get to Philly, then for my family to send it here. Worst part of the deal is that playoffs start tomorrow.

What time you have work from and to, Oak. Good luck with it. You seem to like working the doors.

sucks about the hockey gear bro,as for the job,first and last fucking day,I was suppose to work from 1-8,no problem,boring all day and sucked dealing with bums who cant afford a 2$ membership but hey easy work right, well the fucking boss doesnt turn up to relieve me until 1045,I asked why and he said well some things came up

I can understand this as Im pretty understanding,and I said next time a call would have been nice since my ride was there at 8

well he got pissed and started saying Im lucky I even got the job blah blah,so I told him to take his 7 bucks a hour and smokey bar and shove it

didnt get paid for todays work,and no way to get it since it was cash money,but I figure the time I spent there was another life lesson,and maybe Ill get into a better bar around town

for now Ill be heading to the temp agency tomorrow to get some work asap as the credit card company likes to call and send letters

Top Bottom