Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

squatting with and without knee wraps

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I was doing 20 reps easily with 315 with knee wraps.

I quit using the wraps and today I was only able to get 12, could have maybe gotten a few more, but didn't want to pass out. Am I getting weaker, or do wraps help that much?

My knees felt kinda bad today when i was doing 315... i should get sum knee wraps, better for your knees, I;d rather save my knees and not get them hurt... legs are a huge part, you gotta protect them

Sweed said:
My knees felt kinda bad today when i was doing 315... i should get sum knee wraps, better for your knees, I;d rather save my knees and not get them hurt... legs are a huge part, you gotta protect them

Mine quit hurting after I stopped playing basketball. I've heard it both ways and I use to powerlift. That wraps are bad for your knees because they enable you to lift more weight than you would be able to naturally which puts a lot of strain on them and that without them, the knee bears too much strain.

Wraps help that much. It's a confidence thing I think. I have a reconstructed knee, I feel more confident with them on.

Top Bottom