Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Springfield Armory producing a poly pistol.

Looks like a sweet gun. I just bought the new Shooter's Bible yesterday and it made me drool.

I think i am going to buy a .454 Casull this winter. The Raging Bull by Taurus. Comes with an 8" ported barrel for right around $600.

MP5 said:
Looks like a sweet gun. I just bought the new Shooter's Bible yesterday and it made me drool.

I think i am going to buy a .454 Casull this winter. The Raging Bull by Taurus. Comes with an 8" ported barrel for right around $600.

As a sigma owner, I must say it's nice that the american firearms manufacturers have gotten on board with the poly pistols.

Even though S&W got sued for patent infringment....

Smith can go straight to bancruptcy hell for all i care. They make good arms, but they fucking sold out to Clinton/Gore.

It's a nice gun. And the price is very decent. If I hadn't already bought my Glock 32, I would have considered this one for sure. The 4" barel version with .40 S&W or 357 sig may be a good choice for concealment.

MP5 said:
Smith can go straight to bancruptcy hell for all i care. They make good arms, but they fucking sold out to Clinton/Gore.

Don't be shy, tell us how you REALLY feel. :D

manny78 said:
It's a nice gun. And the price is very decent. If I hadn't already bought my Glock 32, I would have considered this one for sure. The 4" barel version with .40 S&W or 357 sig may be a good choice for concealment.

I am leaning toward the .357 SIG on this one.

Got a 9 and a 380, looking to expand my collection...

Since i already own a 9mm, i am going for maximum firepower! It was a toss up between the .480 rem. or the .454. I believe there is only one handgun round more powerful.

MP5 said:
Since i already own a 9mm, i am going for maximum firepower! It was a toss up between the .480 rem. or the .454. I believe there is only one handgun round more powerful.

What, no desert eagle 50 Cal?

Top Bottom