Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sports Illustrated gives me roid rage!!!

Hugh Gellatts

The issue I got today really pisses me off. It is centered around the most overrated and underrated athletes. In the feature they dismiss Mark McGwire and Flo Jo as grossly over-rated and downplay their achievements by insinuating that performance enhancing drugs were completely responsible for them.

All I can say is SI writers are a bunch of judgemental and naive idiots. Hell, last week they had a big article lauding some college "super-athlete" (basketball and football). In the pics it is obvious this guy has gyno. Three weeks ago it was the article "Speed Demons" where they describe Maurice Green as "The only man to run 9.79....clean" Bwaaaaaaah!!!!

When will they realize that most athletes use PEDs, and quit singling out individuals like Flo Jo and villifying them.

MG is defintely on growth hormone, as is the fastest woman right now, what's her face... I'm tired and spacing on the names.

I used to think that the drugs were what made them amazing, then I did a lot of them and saw how little an improvement it gives you - plus, at the olympic/professional level, everyone is using them, so it negates it all anyway, it is just back to a matter of genetics, how well your body reponds to them.

Maurice clean my ass! Just tell the truth SI. He is spiking In like the rest of them! It's funny how all the sprinters look like Ben Johnson now, but no body gets caught. The drug testing is all political anyways.

Top Bottom