Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spoiled Fucking Brats

Strongbow

Kid just texted me and wants me to buy him a fucking 2010 Escalade, says its a steal at 38k with only 40k miles on it. Which I agree. tells me sell the Mustang or one of the trucks, he really wants this bish bad. Mitch whats the scoop on what this thing is worth? Suppose to be decked the fuck out with factory 22's wood grain, nav system, full visual package and all. Why am i even thinking about buying this thing?

is it awd?

I'm not sure, its his buddies grand mothers car, she just bought a 2013 Escalade, they own a dealership here locally.

They're selling 2011with 30k miles for 38-40 here. Doesn't sound like much of a steal unless its truly loaded. Upgraded sound, captains chairs in rear with split bench, automatic running boards ect. And they don't hold their value very well. I was looking at one and decided on a x5 instead. Solely for the resale value. If you do buy it figure on keeping it 2-3 years and selling it if you want equity in it. Keep in mind it's 38,000 for a used 3 year old car.

Top Bottom