Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spoiled Fucking Brats

Well said, and I agree. You cant forse a child to achieve unattainable goals. I have never forced sports on my kds only stated that if you so choose to play you will work your ass off to be as good as you can be. You will not blame others for your failures, in fact you should be so great that when and if your team mate fails you can tote his load as well as your own. Many will not agree with that, but many are pathetic losers who blame everyone but themselves for the bad shit that happens to them and instill the same half ass morals into their children. We like to call them Democrats where I live.
For Mitch another paragraph. Cali the best way I have found to take that step back is to leave shit on the field on the field. We do not talk about things we can not change, we only learn from those things and train in the areas that we are weak to be better. My kids don't get the whole ride home shake down about all the shit they didn't do. We have a great relationship and I respect his work ethic and I know that nobody wants to succeed more than he does for himself and for his team. Our parent kid relationship does not revolve around sports, we just have an understanding of what is work time and what is play time. I have lived my life, I refuse to consume my kids life so that I can have another chance, when you lose sight of that things can get out of hand and you will push your kid away from sports or anything else for that matter.

Great point and points! I actually read it all. Mitch. LOL

I had to learn that the hard way. I'm super competitive and just pushed and pushed and forgot the balance. You feel like crap once you realize!

I agree Cali. Abby isn't my mirror. Her identity is hers. She is free to become who she wants to be.

I think parents focus too much on grades and sports and don't even consider if their kids grow up to be people with integrity. Balance is important. We push them to the edge, silently teaching them that their worth to us is based on how they perform so they can succeed and be a consumer in the future, then we turn around and call them spoiled when they ask for expensive clothes, shoes and vehicles when all they've done is accept the truth we've taught them: their value is based on what they have and not who they are.

I just bought abby a Jeep Grand cherokee Srt8

Great point and points! I actually read it all. Mitch. LOL

I had to learn that the hard way. I'm super competitive and just pushed and pushed and forgot the balance. You feel like crap once you realize!

And you know what...if I had the means...and my kid worked hard, I'd buy him something cool to drive too. :)

lol..why do they have to do good in sports to get a sick whip?

fuck that, I don't give a fuck if my son plays sports or not. As long as he grows up to be a gentlemen and a man of his word I could give a fug less.

lol..why do they have to do good in sports to get a sick whip?

fuck that, I don't give a fuck if my son plays sports or not. As long as he grows up to be a gentlemen and a man of his word I could give a fug less.

Ya...really, I agree. As long as he's a good person, works hard at whatever he does and has integrity, I'm happy! Those things are far more valuable. He'll be lucky to be driving a neon. lol

lol...my son will be driving some bad shit but only cuz I can't be having him drive some hoopty...

but if he's anything like me (he's EXACTLY like me) he'll take good care of his whips cuz we luv that shit.

Top Bottom