Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spoiled Fucking Brats

He's humble but yet he wants an Escalade paid for him by his daddy...come on

You got a Viper but you're a good humble dude. You can be humble and still be a baller. :)

i was the same way... i wasnt in sports, but fought semi pro for my age at the time, but my parents demanded the best and 110%. i was trained solo by a master in tae kwon do for 10 years then towards the end another 2 years with a russian boxing champ. 14 hours a week. took me very far in life. i try to instill the same thing in my son now (minus the 14 hours, i want him to still be a kid). hes only 5 but hes the top 3 on his basketball team, baseball, and he kicks ass in soccer. he wants to learn to fight like daddy but i wont teach him yet. he needs to learn to fight with his brain, then his fists... do you agree? i think at 5 he cant see right and wrong enough to know how to break a arm or worse. he is crazy competitive and get frustrated with himself so easy. its hard to keep him calm when that happens... did your kids have the same problem being in sports? all the kids in his school love him and he knows how to handle it. at 5 how much can you expect from him when there is still so much ahead... i guess i just want the best foundation for him. hes sooo smart. seriously, i dont wanna come of like one of those "my kid is the best" people, but the kid really is so fuckin smart and so chill.

Honestly I don't think they are ever too young to instill values and work ethic in them. My kids are all very geneticly gifted, so sports have always come very easy to them. My oldest and my youngest are gifted in the fact that school work comes easy to them, the middle child has to bust his ass to make decent grades, but is the most physically gifted of the three. I have always approched them the same, if you do it, you work your ass off to do it the best you can, if you do it the best that you can, it will be better than anyone else. My outlook on life is some what backwards from what most people think. I say work your ass off to make your life easy while you are young and able and generally that means starting very young. As you get older you slow down and let the fruits of your labor be enjoyed. Most people would have you think be young have fun while youre a kid, those are the people who at 50 are still busting there ass to make ends meet. You cant demand that your child be better than others, but you can demand he be the best he can be. Teach him to work at wahtever he does. Demand he spend a lil time each day working at whatever it is he is playing. If its soccer then make him spend 30 to 45 mins working on some aspect of his game. Thats a small amount of time out of a childs day. You will create good work habits and they will soon become part of his every day routine. They will carry over to every aspect of his life as he grows older. My kid still swings a baseball bat 50 times a day in a mirror to this day. He learned that as a 6 year old and has carried it with him for the last 9 years. If he goes off for the weekend he carries a wood bat handle so that he can do it every nite before bed. has he ever missed a day? I'm sure he has, but I watched him pack his bags this morning, he's going to Athens for 4 days, the baseball bat handle was the first thing he stuck in the bag. I've basically taken all the mistakes I have ever made and done my best to train my kids around them. And my kids love me, they love to be with me, so you can teach them how to prepare themselves for life and still be a loving parent. Stay after his lil ass, when he falls flat on his face, pick him up dust his ass off and shove him back in the fire. you'll be glad you did.

Honestly I don't think they are ever too young to instill values and work ethic in them. My kids are all very geneticly gifted, so sports have always come very easy to them. My oldest and my youngest are gifted in the fact that school work comes easy to them, the middle child has to bust his ass to make decent grades, but is the most physically gifted of the three. I have always approched them the same, if you do it, you work your ass off to do it the best you can, if you do it the best that you can, it will be better than anyone else. My outlook on life is some what backwards from what most people think. I say work your ass off to make your life easy while you are young and able and generally that means starting very young. As you get older you slow down and let the fruits of your labor be enjoyed. Most people would have you think be young have fun while youre a kid, those are the people who at 50 are still busting there ass to make ends meet. You cant demand that your child be better than others, but you can demand he be the best he can be. Teach him to work at wahtever he does. Demand he spend a lil time each day working at whatever it is he is playing. If its soccer then make him spend 30 to 45 mins working on some aspect of his game. Thats a small amount of time out of a childs day. You will create good work habits and they will soon become part of his every day routine. They will carry over to every aspect of his life as he grows older. My kid still swings a baseball bat 50 times a day in a mirror to this day. He learned that as a 6 year old and has carried it with him for the last 9 years. If he goes off for the weekend he carries a wood bat handle so that he can do it every nite before bed. has he ever missed a day? I'm sure he has, but I watched him pack his bags this morning, he's going to Athens for 4 days, the baseball bat handle was the first thing he stuck in the bag. I've basically taken all the mistakes I have ever made and done my best to train my kids around them. And my kids love me, they love to be with me, so you can teach them how to prepare themselves for life and still be a loving parent. Stay after his lil ass, when he falls flat on his face, pick him up dust his ass off and shove him back in the fire. you'll be glad you did.

you sound like a great dad. refreshing to read stuff like this with all the neg shit that flies around. ill take your advice and see how it works out. you make a lot of sense in what your saying and ive said and believe a lot of what youre saying now. i guess im just a little reluctant because i was trained so hard at a young age, but i guess youre right, it shaped me into who and what i am today. i will start on him with the soccer, he seems to really like that and is awesome at it.
for baseball, when i was living in arizona, scottsdale, they were HUGE on baseball. i had him in a league coached by semi pros. was a bit expensive but i loved how they worked with him year round. unfortunately here in ny the only coaching he gets with a bat is the proper way to hit someone with it. gotta find a good league here. the schools are phenomenal but i just find that the leagues spend more one on one with them.

Top Bottom