Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spoiled Fucking Brats

Kid just texted me and wants me to buy him a fucking 2010 Escalade, says its a steal at 38k with only 40k miles on it. Which I agree. tells me sell the Mustang or one of the trucks, he really wants this bish bad. Mitch whats the scoop on what this thing is worth? Suppose to be decked the fuck out with factory 22's wood grain, nav system, full visual package and all. Why am i even thinking about buying this thing?

Because you're a sucker?

Reactions: ceo
you and me both... we are shmucks lol. i coulda had a ferrari by now and then some... maybe next lifetime

I've laways been hard on my kids, as far as working and being tough, no whinning, no quitting, no matter what. I demand 110% effort in whatever they do, and I demand if they want to do something they work to be the damn best at it. So far they have all been accomplished in whatever they have done. My oldest played college football and is now going to medical school. My 15 year old is the best damn athlete I have ever seen and I played a lil pro baseball after school, so i have seen some good ones. My oldest son says my youngest would have easily been the best running back on his college team by far. The lil girl is a damn phenome dancer does all the aireal shit flips and all kinds of crazy shit. She danced in a Disney production last year at Disney World and plays short stop on a pretty damn good girls travel softball team. They stay busy and handle their bidness, don't get into any trouble and are very respectful and humble towards others. i'm a very blessed man to have the kids I have. They have good momma's I guess.

If he wants it I'm prolly gonna get it. Beezy is a damn good kid, very humble when he has every reason not to be, takes up time with youngr kids, takes up time with kids who aren't labeled cool and don't let anyone fuck with them. Hell he'd prolly even take Smurf's kid under his wing and be cool with him, it's just how he is. So if a fucking car makes him happy and its not a bad investment for me it's his. He works his ass off round the house, in the weight room, and has started to really excel in the class room. Haters always gonna be sipping that haterade bro beans, but there ain't one fucker on here who wouldn't want there kid to grow up and be like Beezy F Baby Jr, the F is for Four three eight forty ngrs. He's smart, athletic, handsome, buffed up and humble. Ngr is what all dad's want their kids to be and I'm very proud of the boy, even if he is a lil spoiled.

He's humble but yet he wants an Escalade paid for him by his daddy...come on

Reactions: ceo
I've laways been hard on my kids, as far as working and being tough, no whinning, no quitting, no matter what. I demand 110% effort in whatever they do, and I demand if they want to do something they work to be the damn best at it. So far they have all been accomplished in whatever they have done. My oldest played college football and is now going to medical school. My 15 year old is the best damn athlete I have ever seen and I played a lil pro baseball after school, so i have seen some good ones. My oldest son says my youngest would have easily been the best running back on his college team by far. The lil girl is a damn phenome dancer does all the aireal shit flips and all kinds of crazy shit. She danced in a Disney production last year at Disney World and plays short stop on a pretty damn good girls travel softball team. They stay busy and handle their bidness, don't get into any trouble and are very respectful and humble towards others. i'm a very blessed man to have the kids I have. They have good momma's I guess.

i was the same way... i wasnt in sports, but fought semi pro for my age at the time, but my parents demanded the best and 110%. i was trained solo by a master in tae kwon do for 10 years then towards the end another 2 years with a russian boxing champ. 14 hours a week. took me very far in life. i try to instill the same thing in my son now (minus the 14 hours, i want him to still be a kid). hes only 5 but hes the top 3 on his basketball team, baseball, and he kicks ass in soccer. he wants to learn to fight like daddy but i wont teach him yet. he needs to learn to fight with his brain, then his fists... do you agree? i think at 5 he cant see right and wrong enough to know how to break a arm or worse. he is crazy competitive and get frustrated with himself so easy. its hard to keep him calm when that happens... did your kids have the same problem being in sports? all the kids in his school love him and he knows how to handle it. at 5 how much can you expect from him when there is still so much ahead... i guess i just want the best foundation for him. hes sooo smart. seriously, i dont wanna come of like one of those "my kid is the best" people, but the kid really is so fuckin smart and so chill.

Wow that is pretty damn bad ass. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom