Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spoiled Fucking Brats

fuck it then bow, get it for him. sounds like hes a good kid handling his shit and non the less if he fucks up u have something to take away.

He handles himself very well for a 15 year old kid with all the preassure he has on him. Comes with the territory thou, while most 15 year old boys, Smurf's included are trying to figure out which booger he's gonna pick next or where would be a good place to jerk one off at, my kid is already trying to figure out what college is gonna be a fit for him as a football player and a student. if he wants to play college baseball and football, is he also gonna run track or pick between two or concentrate on one sport. His girl friend got accepted to UGA last week, so she will be at Athens this summer and I know he has had that on his mind a lil. He's just a damn good kid with a very bright future, if he wants to bling his shit out some it's ok by me. Hell all my shit is blinged out with wheels and big subwoofers fuck it. And fuck a big cheese headed muth afucker trying to dis on him or me too. eat a fat dick bishes.

Indeed

LOL you wanna poke shit at my son, put that lil ginger fuck of yours in the ring bitch or stfu. Might not be ballin like mitch or n2 but I'm damn sure balling mo than yo funky ass bish. So you wanna put lil red in the cage with beezy F Jr, I bet lil beezy kicks your sons ass and then your husbands ass too. I got money that says he beats them both down, now put up or shut the fuck up bioootch.

lolololololol are you from the stone ages? you put your son in a cage? like a cock fight? Impressive.

jk You know I love you SB.

lolololololol are you from the stone ages? you put your son in a cage? like a cock fight? Impressive.

jk You know I love you SB.

You bish you know I love you too, and you know damn well i'm from the stone ages.

If he wants it I'm prolly gonna get it. Beezy is a damn good kid, very humble when he has every reason not to be, takes up time with youngr kids, takes up time with kids who aren't labeled cool and don't let anyone fuck with them. Hell he'd prolly even take Smurf's kid under his wing and be cool with him, it's just how he is. So if a fucking car makes him happy and its not a bad investment for me it's his. He works his ass off round the house, in the weight room, and has started to really excel in the class room. Haters always gonna be sipping that haterade bro beans, but there ain't one fucker on here who wouldn't want there kid to grow up and be like Beezy F Baby Jr, the F is for Four three eight forty ngrs. He's smart, athletic, handsome, buffed up and humble. Ngr is what all dad's want their kids to be and I'm very proud of the boy, even if he is a lil spoiled.

Lol your so bent out of shape,.., Mission accomplished

Top Bottom