Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spoiled Fucking Brats

They're selling 2011with 30k miles for 38-40 here. Doesn't sound like much of a steal unless its truly loaded. Upgraded sound, captains chairs in rear with split bench, automatic running boards ect. And they don't hold their value very well. I was looking at one and decided on a x5 instead. Solely for the resale value. If you do buy it figure on keeping it 2-3 years and selling it if you want equity in it. Keep in mind it's 38,000 for a used 3 year old car.

dude, x5 resale is shit too.

Pretty sure he just wants a big SUV cause I got about 20k worth of Memphis Stero Equipment in my closet that is killing him to fucking death to put into something. Mitch he says it has a 6.0 in it is that an option on these cars? Guess I'm going to look at the damn thing here in a lil bit.

Pretty sure he just wants a big SUV cause I got about 20k worth of Memphis Stero Equipment in my closet that is killing him to fucking death to put into something. Mitch he says it has a 6.0 in it is that an option on these cars? Guess I'm going to look at the damn thing here in a lil bit.

if it has a 6.0L in it it's not an 07+ Escalade. That would make it an 06 or older.

in '07 They started putting a 6.2L in it. That's what my denali has in it.

if it has a 6.0L in it it's not an 07+ Escalade. That would make it an 06 or older.

in '07 They started putting a 6.2L in it. That's what my denali has in it.

MAybe a 6.2 I just didnt realize they put them big ass motors in SUV's. This one is supposed to be a 2010

Man get him a 79 gremlin with a flat tire and banana yellow paint and post a pic of his face when you give it to him lmao or better yet just get him a Prius lmaooo

Top Bottom