Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spoiled Fucking Brats

all right. As long as you make him work his ass off for all this shit and keep him humble. Don't let that shit catch up to him though and make him think everybody owes him something for nothing.

I still wouldn't get him yet another $40,000 car. WTF is wrong with that muscle car you got him with the big ass stereo system? Motherfuckers are never satisfied. Fuck that. I got a muscle car when I was 17...but I had been working and saving my money for years before that. My brother did the paint and body work and traded out work for the interior. I paid just cost for parts, but I still paid for it.

Fucker.
Dude my kid has worked his ass off since he was old enough to know how to tote firewood. I'm not raising some self rightous libreal minded poosie. Kid will work 99% of the assholes in this shit hole under the table, Balee Dat. He pays his dues in the weightroom the classroom and on the field. Trains his ass off with a dedication that hardly anybody here would even be able to imagine. Keeps his clothes washed his room clean and does anything I neede done around the house. He offered to get a job to pay for the car, but I won't allow it, because I want him concentrating on his future. If all else fails his girlfriend is super freaking rich, they own half the fucking state, so he will never end up working for lil Smurf.

Reactions: ceo
Dude my kid has worked his ass off since he was old enough to know how to tote firewood. I'm not raising some self rightous libreal minded poosie. Kid will work 99% of the assholes in this shit hole under the table, Balee Dat. He pays his dues in the weightroom the classroom and on the field. Trains his ass off with a dedication that hardly anybody here would even be able to imagine. Keeps his clothes washed his room clean and does anything I neede done around the house. He offered to get a job to pay for the car, but I won't allow it, because I want him concentrating on his future. If all else fails his girlfriend is super freaking rich, they own half the fucking state, so he will never end up working for lil Smurf.

OK bro. I just had to go all Dr. Phil on you for a minute there. :D

Top Bottom