Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spoiled Fucking Brats

LOL you wanna poke shit at my son, put that lil ginger fuck of yours in the ring bitch or stfu. Might not be ballin like mitch or n2 but I'm damn sure balling mo than yo funky ass bish. So you wanna put lil red in the cage with beezy F Jr, I bet lil beezy kicks your sons ass and then your husbands ass too. I got money that says he beats them both down, now put up or shut the fuck up bioootch.

he will probably end up working for smurfy's boy though.

I think I'm gonna buy it for him now just cause he ain't ballin according to EF's HaterAde Crew. Maybe then we can get some baller status up in this bish.. Just Joking if he wants to get rid of his Mustang for this car I have no problem with it at all, the Mustang was his toy, if he wants to replace it with another thats fine, we ain't trading no trucks for it thou. He wanted to trade my black Z71 for it. That shit ain't happening.

This is a big part of the reason that males are becoming "poosies" too. They get babied, enabled, and feel entitled. They expect everything given to them and throw fits like little fucking cunts when they don't get something. Congratulations on helping your son become that which you hate.

If he wants it I'm prolly gonna get it. Beezy is a damn good kid, very humble when he has every reason not to be, takes up time with youngr kids, takes up time with kids who aren't labeled cool and don't let anyone fuck with them. Hell he'd prolly even take Smurf's kid under his wing and be cool with him, it's just how he is. So if a fucking car makes him happy and its not a bad investment for me it's his. He works his ass off round the house, in the weight room, and has started to really excel in the class room. Haters always gonna be sipping that haterade bro beans, but there ain't one fucker on here who wouldn't want there kid to grow up and be like Beezy F Baby Jr, the F is for Four three eight forty ngrs. He's smart, athletic, handsome, buffed up and humble. Ngr is what all dad's want their kids to be and I'm very proud of the boy, even if he is a lil spoiled.

all right. As long as you make him work his ass off for all this shit and keep him humble. Don't let that shit catch up to him though and make him think everybody owes him something for nothing.

I still wouldn't get him yet another $40,000 car. WTF is wrong with that muscle car you got him with the big ass stereo system? Motherfuckers are never satisfied. Fuck that. I got a muscle car when I was 17...but I had been working and saving my money for years before that. My brother did the paint and body work and traded out work for the interior. I paid just cost for parts, but I still paid for it.

Fucker.

Top Bottom