Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spending too much time at the gym? How much is too much?

healother

I am starting to hit the gym hard again. I realized that I need to increase my fitness and my confidence, which will in turn help me to get women. Also it will give me something else to do with my time besides going online so much.

Right now I'd say, it's easy for my gym routine to take up to 2 hours of my day, which feels like a lot on weeknights when I only have a few hours per night as free time. I get home at 6-6:30, have supper, hit the gym by 7-8, and finish between 9-10pm. My commute to work is about an hour each day, so I have to get up at 7am, and I usually go to bed between around 11pm each night.

I figure spending too much time at the gym can hinder one's social life. Some evenings I find myself either having to compromise gym time or social time with friends, to fit stuff into my schedule. Hanging out with friends or going out some place on a weeknight is tricky, if you spend a lot of time at the gym.

Then again, the gym can help ones social life. One can meet people at the gym, or meet people elseware who share the same hobby. Also the confidence and the appearance boost at the gym is a wonderful way to attract members of the opposite gender.

So what do you think folks?

Spend as much time there as you like. Either way it isnt affecting things for you so may as well get in as good a shape as possible while you are young.

If youre improving instead of regressing in the gym then its not too much time.

Nonsense. The gym is for losers. WoW is where you can get self-confidence and chicks.

healother said:
I am starting to hit the gym hard again. I realized that I need to increase my fitness and my confidence, which will in turn help me to get women. Also it will give me something else to do with my time besides going online so much.

Right now I'd say, it's easy for my gym routine to take up to 2 hours of my day, which feels like a lot on weeknights when I only have a few hours per night as free time. I get home at 6-6:30, have supper, hit the gym by 7-8, and finish between 9-10pm. My commute to work is about an hour each day, so I have to get up at 7am, and I usually go to bed between around 11pm each night.

I figure spending too much time at the gym can hinder one's social life. Some evenings I find myself either having to compromise gym time or social time with friends, to fit stuff into my schedule. Hanging out with friends or going out some place on a weeknight is tricky, if you spend a lot of time at the gym.

Then again, the gym can help ones social life. One can meet people at the gym, or meet people elseware who share the same hobby. Also the confidence and the appearance boost at the gym is a wonderful way to attract members of the opposite gender.

So what do you think folks?
you finally snatched a job? what do you do?

PICK3 said:
What happened to your little honey?

she is in love with some other guy she is friends with, and is waiting for him to make some kind of move. If she fooled around with me again, she said itd feel like she was cheating.

superdave said:
Spend as much time there as you like. Either way it isnt affecting things for you so may as well get in as good a shape as possible while you are young.

maybe if i was going out more at night instead though, i'd be getting laid or something :(

superdave said:
If youre improving instead of regressing in the gym then its not too much time.

huh? so like as long as my cardiovascular health and lifts are going up, its worth it?

healother said:
she is in love with some other guy she is friends with, and is waiting for him to make some kind of move. If she fooled around with me again, she said itd feel like she was cheating.

maybe if i was going out more at night instead though, i'd be getting laid or something :(

sucks bro ... she had a nice rack

Top Bottom