Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a special "Thank You" to george, sam, the mods (except manny b/c i hate him)...

decem

and EF members as well..

i have to talk to dumbasses with computer issues all damn day long.. but not only do i find this to be quite boring, i also find these fucks to be quite irritating as well..

yet a problem arises in that i really can't do any type of in-depth reading or carry on such conversations in the middle of these calls.. or really in between them either as i know that another one is following shortly thereafter.. which is where EF comes in..

i can sit here and talk to users and be connected to someone elses computer waiting for a patch to run or half-listening to them talk about all the shit their little dell latitude is giving them or blah blah blah whilst simultaneously carrying on a half-assed conversation and finding amusement in such conversations of others at the exact same time.. thereby finding som shelter/relief from the irritation of their ramblings.. and at the same time some comic relief as well as a chance to vent and take out all my anger and aggression on the tiny-weinered members of the board..

anywho.. thanks george.. you're the greatest..

notoriousQQ said:
9aa22232f587bf2dd0d8175422c91004.jpg

That guy has the greatest camel toe of all time.

lol... that is one sweet camel toe..

nathan.. i rarely if ever read your posts.. how can i owe you?

decem said:
lol... that is one sweet camel toe..

nathan.. i rarely if ever read your posts.. how can i owe you?

For example, you must have read the post I made in which I say you owe me BIG TIME. That single post has led to a reply by you in which you asked me a follow-up question, namely how you might owe me. Now, this whole thread began by thanking people for providing you with something else to do and think about other than some stupid classes or something, I don't know I wasn't really paying attention. Anyways, clearly I've kept you occupied at least somewhat and for that I feel I am entitled to your life. Now hand it over.

Top Bottom