Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Speaking of Idiots at the Gym...

Raina

Banned
I was working out today and noticed an overweight woman on an eliptical machine. I'm all for people getting in shape but I kid you not when I say that she was eating peanut M&M's while working out. What the hell would make something think that eating a 1 pound bag of candy while at the gym would be a good idea??

I asked my trainer if I could just start bringing a DQ blizzard to my workouts instead of water. He told me that the woman has been going in to do cardio (in the afternoon-- I usually go in the evening) 5 days a week since April and she always brings candy. He says she hasn't changed in body composition at all. Kind of funny and kind of sad.

Interesting that you give a shit. Maybe she doesn't. Wonder if she goes back home, logs on to a chat board for people that don't value fitness, and posts about how there was this girl there working out hard with a trainer, and has a bunch of laughs at your expense.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Interesting that you give a shit. Maybe she doesn't. Wonder if she goes back home, logs on to a chat board for people that don't value fitness, and posts about how there was this girl there working out hard with a trainer, and has a bunch of laughs at your expense.

You sound mad brother, you ok?

yeah bro....just fuckin around. How are you?

This sounds cruel bit I consider fat people to be an eyesore. Therefor they should work out at a club specifically designed to help them with obesity. Other members would all be obese.

And all the hotties would wear spandex and thongs and do tremendous amounts of deadlifting and squatting. :p

I'm good, just checking, you sounded as rude as I usually do in that post. peace

Days of Tantric- peace brother

Test boy said:
This sounds cruel bit I consider fat people to be an eyesore. Therefor they should work out at a club specifically designed to help them with obesity. Other members would all be obese.

And all the hotties would wear spandex and thongs and do tremendous amounts of deadlifting and squatting. :p

is this the same person as testorene (sp) boy?

Top Bottom