Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soooooo.......

So it was the food equivalent to a bologna sandwich?

Maybe that with a slice of Havarti?

The in the moment thing was good. I just thought we went in with an understanding and now he's trying to change the rules. I don't like that and I don't want to be pressured into a relationship. Why do I sound like the man in this? dude? ;)

Maybe that with a slice of Havarti?

The in the moment thing was good. I just thought we went in with an understanding and now he's trying to change the rules. I don't like that and I don't want to be pressured into a relationship. Why do I sound like the man in this? dude? ;)
I hate it when they get all clingy intense and shit. Just put a TON of ketchup on that sammich, take another bite and if it sucks throw it in the trash.!

LOL I was gonna FB message you and then wondered if that would be weird. It would have been a "hooray, I finally did it" message ;)
Not weird! I'm always here for ya ^_^

This is...why wait so long to get boned? You're not a guy, you actually have a say in when you want to do it. And you're using pejorative words. Like activity group. Makes me think you're a retread or a senior citizen. So you effed the Bingo caller? No more pull tabs for you....

This is...why wait so long to get boned? You're not a guy, you actually have a say in when you want to do it. And you're using pejorative words. Like activity group. Makes me think you're a retread or a senior citizen. So you effed the Bingo caller? No more pull tabs for you....

It was a choice I made to take a time out from the social world. I could give you a bunch of sob stories but it was my choice. The old people stuff....probably a little self projection going on there. ;)

It's a meet up group. The latest thing in socializing. This one is to go do activities....archery, zombie runs, scuba diving, skydiving....bang the organizer too, apparently.

In hindsight...waiting was stupid.

It was a choice I made to take a time out from the social world. I could give you a bunch of sob stories but it was my choice. The old people stuff....probably a little self projection going on there. ;)

It's a meet up group. The latest thing in socializing. This one is to go do activities....archery, zombie runs, scuba diving, skydiving....bang the organizer too, apparently.

In hindsight...waiting was stupid.

Yeah that's depression. But the indiscriminate sex a good sign!

Top Bottom