Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soooooo?...

S

Slice of Peach2

How was the BBQ? Who all showed up? :)

Tell all, I want to live vicariously through you guys up in Austin.

:)

:)
sorry we weren't ignoring u

I wouldnt let SDave on my pc again so he has to wait until he gets home to post.

went all right, VERY good food thanks to TXcollegeguy. watched The Green Mile w/SDave.

lotsa beer.. no drunks though :D

Just me, dreads, and txcollegeguy, no big deal. I should have came and got you sliceopeach:D
Did you get my pics ok? Which one you like better?

It was good...WAY TOO MUCH good food. I posted earlier how much I ate on my own...wow.

Well I had a good time with my neighbor old "camel toe"

we kicked it up on 6th street, I nearly had to beat a few scrawny little army dipshits cause the got out of hand. One of the tried to push me but wasn't too sucessfull, so I threw him into the errr mirrow I meant to say and left that bar.

Oh well...Why is it that people just assume cause you walk in with a woman that the 2 of you are SO together...ARRHH...Oh well I danced my ass off and had some good drinks compliments of Camel toe.

The BBQ was good, I'm sorry for all that couldn't make it. Maybe some other time...

I'm doing ok, I got a good amount of pimpin going on tonight...My neighbor and I played a tag game, and pretended we were brother and sister.

This Army dipshit thought he was going to be rude to her and then to me so I put in down and barely avoided a 3 on 1 brawl...the funny thing is most guys I saw on 6th street were about 5'5 at the most. It made me feel glad that I was 6'1 and still was stronger then 80% of the drunk dipshits

besides the few lousy drunks I am doing great and had a blast tonight

how you doing?

your pic was A-ok with me, I don't really have expectations to be honest.

The dread couple is going to post some pics from the BBQ I took a funny Ass pic that May is going to like...I laughed my ass off since it reminded me of his Washington DC pic he post not long ago

Well I'm off to bed, my mom is going to come up here in a few hours to help me look around for a new apt and to get some business clothing for work.

Yall take it easy and Get some Freakin sleep jeez...LOL

laters...

Top Bottom