Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sons-a-bitches

Yo happy bday bro

...ok, so after my pity thread, i went to the grocery store to pick up some stuff for the wiff, i walk up to the check out, the "open" light is clearly lit, i start putting my stuff on the conveyor and the dingy fuckin' broad that's running the register says "sorry sir, this lane is closed" and i'm like "but the light is on" she says "oh, sorry" and turns it off then goes on her break...wtf??? the manager comes out and says "i'll ring you out" and i'm like "the friggin' light was on when i walked up here, she says "i know...sorry" i'm like "wtf is everyone sorry for...just ring me out for chrissakes!!!"

then my wife takes me out to dinner...i did get fish...crab-stuffed haddock...it was awesome...and i didn't choke on any bones...but i did get in a fight...jeezuz...i'm a fuggin' 46 year old cpa with a fucking masters degree, 3 kids and 5 years left on my dang mortgage...and i'm out for a quiet night with my wife...HELLO!! I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A FUCKING FIGHT!!!...some younger, drunk, asshat from the gym that i've had words with before but, he's always kept his distance...well, last night he's got enuff liquid courage i suppose, wants to show his friends he's a big man, starts shit with me, didn't really turn into much but a shouting (him) shoving (me) match before it got kinda broken up...he said he was sorry...i said don't worry about it...and maybe don't drink so much.

jeezuz...i can hardly wait for my 47th birthday...i'll prolly get hit by a log truck or something.

...ok, so after my pity thread, i went to the grocery store to pick up some stuff for the wiff, i walk up to the check out, the "open" light is clearly lit, i start putting my stuff on the conveyor and the dingy fuckin' broad that's running the register says "sorry sir, this lane is closed" and i'm like "but the light is on" she says "oh, sorry" and turns it off then goes on her break...wtf??? the manager comes out and says "i'll ring you out" and i'm like "the friggin' light was on when i walked up here, she says "i know...sorry" i'm like "wtf is everyone sorry for...just ring me out for chrissakes!!!"

then my wife takes me out to dinner...i did get fish...crab-stuffed haddock...it was awesome...and i didn't choke on any bones...but i did get in a fight...jeezuz...i'm a fuggin' 46 year old cpa with a fucking masters degree, 3 kids and 5 years left on my dang mortgage...and i'm out for a quiet night with my wife...HELLO!! I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A FUCKING FIGHT!!!...some younger, drunk, asshat from the gym that i've had words with before but, he's always kept his distance...well, last night he's got enuff liquid courage i suppose, wants to show his friends he's a big man, starts shit with me, didn't really turn into much but a shouting (him) shoving (me) match before it got kinda broken up...he said he was sorry...i said don't worry about it...and maybe don't drink so much.

jeezuz...i can hardly wait for my 47th birthday...i'll prolly get hit by a log truck or something.

What, no minivan?

And can you not open a can on young punks anymore or something? I was sorta counting on you to justify me kicking peoples asses into my 40's.

What, no minivan?

And can you not open a can on young punks anymore or something? I was sorta counting on you to justify me kicking peoples asses into my 40's.

he's not a punk...he's 25 and and iraq war vet for chrissakes...he needs to grow up a little bit...but, until he does, he needs to fuck with someone else...i already have enough kids to raise.

honestly? it's kind of flattering...i mean, for most 25 year olds, what would be the glory in getting in a fight with a 46 year old man?? i mean, seriously?? the thing is, he knows me from the gym...and he doesn't see me as some old has-been...i will be one some day, soon enough...but it ain't gonna be today...and tomorrow ain't lookin' so good either...mwahahahahaha!

oh, and..when i am? meh...i'll start boning-up on my double-taps..."a man's got to know his limitations" :)

Top Bottom