Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Songs Failing on Kazaa??

jacven

Can someone please tell me why songs "Fail" on Kazaa. What does that mean and how do you fix it??

kazaa =
greddy2.gif

I would suggest you do a search on direct connect, or soulseek. for direct connect, you need a tleast 1 gb of files to be shared, and for soulseek, that is the greatest file sharing(at least for mp3s) program there is - no spyware.

Yeah................go with what People's Champ says. I use Soulseek too, it's the best, especially if your into techno, house, progressive, trance. etc etc etc, alot more stuff there than you can find elsewhere. Also for the other reasons, no spyware or adware like the other shitty P2P file sharing programs (Kazaa being one of them..............Kazaa is full of trojan horses)

I highly recommend giving Soulseek a try:

Soulseek

Thanks for the Soulseek link. I'm trying it right now. Seems OK, but I did a test DL for "Miss you (Dr Dre remix)" by the Rolling Stones. I can't download anything. I am 188 in one que line and 54th in another. I tried another song and I'm qued in 18th place on that one. I tried Kazaa and I've already DL'd both songs.

Top Bottom