Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Something.. spicy.. something tasty..

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
Anyone have a good Tilapia recipe...

I've only ever had it at resturants so I'm oblivious as to how to prepare it.

Gimme something good :p

I always see it at the grocery store, but never had it. What would you compare it to?

hardrock said:
I always see it at the grocery store, but never had it. What would you compare it to?

hmm.. not sure. I don't eat many different types of fish.. usually Salmon, Tuna, and Tilapia.. Of the three I prefer the Tilapia. IMO it doesn't have the fishy after taste to it...

The two times I've had it was at an Italian Resturant and it was Pecan encrusted and it had some type of sauce.. not sure what it was.

It's a lean, sweet fish. I normally use some olive oil, garlic, butter, and lemon.
Trying any kinda canjun spice drys the suckers out quick.
Bump for Chef Smooooove

Ulcasterdropout said:
It's a lean, sweet fish. I normally use some olive oil, garlic, butter, and lemon.
Trying any kinda canjun spice drys the suckers out quick.
Bump for Chef Smooooove

Sounds yum... :p

yea I have tons of spices but I don't want just do the norm and experiment.

YES... Cheffy Smooove....... Get in here!

The pecan crust is easy to make. All you need is the following.

1 cup crushed pecans
1 cup bread crumbs
flour
1 egg, whipped

Mix the bread crumbs and pecans together.

Season the fish first with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and cumin. Then dip the fish in the flour, then the egg, then coat it with the pecan/bread crumb mix. Then cook it in veg or olive oil. It's also very good for strips of chicken breasts.

:p :p :p

big4life said:
The pecan crust is easy to make. All you need is the following.

1 cup crushed pecans
1 cup bread crumbs
flour
1 egg, whipped

Mix the bread crumbs and pecans together.

Season the fish first with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and cumin. Then dip the fish in the flour, then the egg, then coat it with the pecan/bread crumb mix. Then cook it in veg or olive oil. It's also very good for strips of chicken breasts.

:p :p :p

THANK YOU ............ :p

I'll be doing this for supper.. ;)

Damn that sounds good. I've seen it at the Farmer's Market downtown, but I've never thought to try it. Thanks for the idear Frisky. :)

I don't know what Tilapia is, nor how to prepare it.......:(

So what can I do? But STAY TRUE sippin' 22's of brew? :bawling:

DIV

:chomp:

Top Bottom