Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone help me with dancing........

G

Golfer18--old

Im about to go out, everytime a girl will grab my hand and give me the "lets go dance" . I always have to tell them no. I need some help.

Well i sure in the fuck cant dance (except for slow dancing)

I need to learn to dance? WTF do i do? Its not that im uptight but i have never been one to go and dance. :confused:

2 hours until i feel like a bitch..........:mad:

haha funny post bro. first of all. biggest key to dancing is whether or not you have rythem. if u don't then it will be hard to learn how to dance. and anyway, if a girl asks you to dance and you can't just tell her you can't, no big deal. im sure u can find a grl who doesn't mind whether u can dance or not.

p.s. this may help :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
im not saying u will be good at it but at least u will think so and if your date is drunk as well, im sure she'll think so too. hehehe

Hehehe the problem is dancing when im not drunk. I went to the club sober, you cant just go to clubs sober or not being fucked and have fun. When im drunk i can have a lot more fun. Tonight i was thinking about my leg workout tommorow.

the first time i went ot a club i dance for about 3 hours and i was sore for like 6 days
it was the best leg workout ever!

Try standing next to a speaker, the heavy bass will make it easier to keep the beat
Look for the best dancer on the follr, you will automatically gain more energy and rhythmn from that person.
Tell the girl that you just started to club, she should understand
Have fun! Most people can't dance, but the more people that are dancing, the more fun you will have.

Top Bottom