Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sis works in Hollywood, so here's 2.

John Travolita has had a 10 year affair with his bodyguard.

Denzel recently had a kid from someone other than his wife.

it's real simple guys, especially with this plat preview, just stay out of the thread if you don't like it, better still put me on ignore.......problem soved and you won't hve to be petulant children anymore

CanadianCutie said:
it's real simple guys, especially with this plat preview, just stay out of the thread if you don't like it, better still put me on ignore.......problem soved and you won't hve to be petulant children anymore

LMFAO at you calling someone a child. don't fucking start with me - I am in a bad fucking mood and I am just waiting to fucking unravel someone's entire existence.

that being said, why not just take your own advice and ignore our posts?

KillahBee said:
LMFAO at you calling someone a child. don't fucking start with me - I am in a bad fucking mood and I am just waiting to fucking unravel someone's entire existence.

that being said, why not just take your own advice and ignore our posts?

ok, i am totally in no mood to bandy words either, but if it had been your thread then fine you would have a right to say ignore you, but why come into my thread and post then ask me to ignore you lol

CanadianCutie said:
ok, i am totally in no mood to bandy words either, but if it had been your thread then fine you would have a right to say ignore you, but why come into my thread and post then ask me to ignore you lol

because I like being a prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom