Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are some people just genuinely bad people?

tuc biscuit

some people are misunderstood, some people aren't given a chance, some have bad moment, some are bad most of the time, but are some people just geuinely evil and unpleasant? where no amount of good upbringing or reason will ever help them?

I live my life by making two assumptions about people. One, people are essentially good and two people want to help. Thats gotten me far, but I understand that cute people do evil things every day and there needs to be some way to prevent that behavior and make them exponge their bad karma they created. I think that is what God is, perfect justice...

Yes they are Tuc,

There are two particular people who were in my life in recent times. One was my old Boss and the other was an old GF.

My Old Boss wasn't just a lying, insecure, two faced hypocrite and bully at work, but he was also like that in his personal life. He was also a major manipulator. Thought nothing about asking you for constant help and support, but would cut your throat for a couple of Brownie points. He cheated on his wife several times, got in trouble for sexually harrassing other young female members of staff, had a disgraceful attitude towards young members of staff, and was scared shitless of The MD (So for all his pretence at being a Hardman, he was a coward as the MD was a REAL hardman at Business and had this guys card marked early). One day, I just looked at him and thought "I can see no redeemable features in you - You are a Bad Bastard, I have no respect for you - but you live one sad, empty, and insecure life to behave like that and I'm glad I'm not you".

My ex GF lied and cheated throughout the entire relationship. Another hypocrite. Took me for a right fool. However, just glad she left. Her life revolved 100% around herself and from what I hear, she has turned out exactly how I predicted "A sad, lonely girl with nobody and nothing thanks to her ways - but will still never change".

There are Bad Bastards out there Tuc and unfortunately nobody can escape them all the time. The key is to sus them out quickly and not to lower yourself to their standards. They always get what they deserve in the end.

I've actually been thinking about this lately. Especially being a teacher, I am around children who seem genuinely nuts or unbalanced - some seem downright evil.

I wonder if these kids will seriously turn out to be evil, if it is just an innate thing that they cannot control. Or if their upbringing is "causing" some malfunction.

I truely don't know the answer. I would like to think that people are not innately evil, that it can be somehow avoided.

I think that its a combination of nature and nurture. Between the two, nurture is the more powerful.

tuc biscuit said:
some people are misunderstood, some people aren't given a chance, some have bad moment, some are bad most of the time, but are some people just geuinely evil and unpleasant? where no amount of good upbringing or reason will ever help them?

Yes, I think there are people like that.......

I think that one dude....what was his name......oh yeah, Michael Myers...now he was pure evil from the get-go.

For everyone else, I think it ("evilness") generally is something that develops from a point usually way back in their early childhood through abuse, neglect, bad influences, etc. Kids don't know how to rationalize or cope with anything at that age; they're like sponges, soaking in everything around them and that's essentially it. Good parenting is so crucial, yet so many times absent from their lives. It's sad to say the least.

tuc biscuit said:
Absofriggin'-lutely yes, there are some genuinely bad (/evil) people in this world. I've had the misfortune of meeting more than my fair share of them.

Now, as to the cause of said behavior, it's pure speculation. Some may say bad genetics, others say a poor upbringing, whatever. IMO, some people are just downright evil and beyond rehabilitation.

Makes you appreciate the good people in your life all that much more.

ex0Tic_island_girl said:
I dont think no one is bad is their judgement that is bad.
...if you think this, then YOUR judgement is bad.

but in all seriousness.

yes, i believe there are some truly evil people, and their evilness is either brought about by selfishness, or mental instability....sure you can attribute that to stuff beyodn their control, but then youd have to redefine evil

Top Bottom