Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is some crazy shit

F

Frackal

http://fatgirlfriends.tripod.com/

"Name: Dale
Weight when you met: 145
Current Weight: 285
Desired Weight: 400
What made her get fat: Lots of great food
Comments: My wife started to really gain weight after each pregnancy. We have 3 kids so she gained well over 100 lbs since we met 20 yrs ago, I LOVE her big fat belly the soft roundness, I LOVE coming up to her from behind and rubbing it and lifting the weight of her belly. It is so sexy as if each pound she gains is telling me how much she loves me. I WISH she would get up around 400lbs and every time we make love I say gain some more weight for me babe and softly squeeze her belly, she orgasms over and over.
Advice for Angela: The fatter your belly the better the sex."

"Current Weight: 290
Desired Weight: 500 to 600
What made her get fat: lazyness, big meals and snacks, eating out, and me feeding her
Comments: I met her in college and she had always been kinda chunky and I talked to her and we went out, and talked. When we went out she ate a lot because she got teased a lot. I told her I like big girls and I liked her and wanted to help her gain. She was stunned for a second and then said she wanted to gain too. WE HAVE BEEN HAPPY EVER SINCE. SHE ENCOURAGES ALL GIRLS TO GAIN WEIGHT. I HOPE U, AND UR GIRLFRIENDS KEEP DOING GREAT AND GAINING. --Jim
Advice for Angela: She is way way too skinny. Gain past 300 and stop about 500 or a little less. "

I think these guys are trying to convince themselves...bwahha

i ate terribly today to...im so fucking pissed as no exercise today either, that really fucking pissed me off.

GRRR!

Going into a fast food place and seing one of those behemoths scarfing 3 combo's always ruins my day.

I think I'm gonna puke:sick: DNP is the only soltuion, These are the people in the grocery store I have to wait after they get their 3 carts of food when all I want is some milk, DAmn them!!!!!!!

needsize said:
Going into a fast food place and seing one of those behemoths scarfing 3 combo's always ruins my day.

LOL.. no shit man.. Only you forgot to add one thing.. They always have a 64oz Diet Coke to go along with it.. LOL..

Steelplate

Is this site for real? Hahahhahahaha!

Then again, a lot of men do enjoy a little more cushion for the pushen’. :D

Top Bottom