Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is some BULLshit

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
So I enrolled in my classes, full time to finish up this degree, and a class that I wanted to take opened up after the people were supposed to pay didn't on the payment deadline for this semester. I enrolled in that class and dropped another one.

Get to my class 15 minutes early, sit down. Professor calls my name and five other names at the beginning. Tells us an administrator made a mistake and they only had 24 seats, not 30. He said if we want to sit on the floor thats cool, but we need to give up our seats for people that enrolled before that person made the mistake. I sit on the floor for the four hour class with 4 other students. Then he tells us the order when we enrolled in and i'm fifth on the waitlist (even though we are technically enrolled and he can't drop us). He tells us all to drop and said he'd see if he can work something out with the head of the DEPT.

Fast forward, I email all the other professors of classes that i need for graduation (only this semester and one more), they all tell me I can't add and they're full, and i have to wait till next semester.

I talk to the head of the Dept and ask him if i can bring in a chair and use a laptop and if a couple other of us in this situation could too. He says no, no exceptions, you'll have to wait six months or till another time.

Should I camp out on the floor, do all the work and show them what the fuck is up and wait for 5 motherfuckers to drop, or spend another 6 months waiting for one fucking class.....

I did preregister, but one class was an online one and the other was a classroom one. The classroom one was full before my enrollment date, and I switched them when it was available, and they didn't tell me they made a mistake until class started.

sucks man but it doesn't sound like they are giving you any outs here

This is racial discrimination

Top Bottom