Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sold something on ebay, guy now says he doesnt want to pay

VicTusDeuS

I lost a perfectly good sale to a would be winning bidder who wanted this piece to some asshole who now says he misunderstood the aution and does not want what he bid on. What can I do?

What should i say to him?

Uhh... fight it and you'll win.

It's his obligation to pay you... it's in the agreement when signing up for ebay.

Talk to the ebay department. I buy off ebay a lot and bidding on it is a contract...if you dont pay then ebay will get on them like a credit card company.

Think about it...they have the guy's SSN # as well as his valid CC#. They will take care of it.

Well I can fill out something and try to get my money back for listing the piece. Thing is this piece of shit wasted my time and I lost a potentially good sale because of him. Then he has the nerve to e mail me telling me he does not want what he bid on as if everything was ok.

Hopefully e bay will get on his case and somehow force him to buy what he won..although I highly doubt that. He will get some negative feedback.

VicTusDeuS said:

Hopefully e bay will get on his case and somehow force him to buy what he won..although I highly doubt that. He will get some negative feedback.

No worries dude, they will get on him, I know from experience through other people. Itll start with the emails once you file the report, then turn into phone calls.

Hate to say it, but the most you can do is report them to eBay for nonpayment, hopefully get them suspended or with enough complaints you can get the buyer NARU'd (designated as "not-a-registered-user"), and leave negative feedback. eBay provides very little protection for the seller when it comes to completing a transaction. Deadbeat bidders seem to get away with a lot.

You should try to encourage the buyer to make payment or else you will have no other choice, but to leave negative feedback. Those are the words I use. 90% of the time it works because some buyers really fear negative feedback. Of course, if this happens they can retaliate and leave negative feedback for you, too.

Good luck!

Thanks...I can seem him leaving negative feed back, he seems like a dick...If i even threaten him with doing that he might just go aead and leave it..I can file a complaint do you think ill get my mony back I spent on posting?

Too bad e bay wont give me his address, ill go pay him a visit.

Top Bottom